Looking for ‘Do It Yourself’ Home projects to work on this summer?
Here are a few simple DIY ideas for you to work on…
(by Veronica Kraft)
1. Repaint the kitchen cabinets to create a more modern look & feel.
2. Waterproof children’s bathrooms by installing rubber flooring with easy sticky backing.
3. Freshen up the front door with a new coat of paint.
4. Repaint old discolored sinks & tubs using hardware store sink paint.
5. Perk up your master bathroom with a home installed chandelier.
6. Wallpaper one short wall as an accent to a dull colored room.
7. Turn a closet into a small home office by replacing slatted shelves with solid wood shelving. Remove the door and add a small chair.
These small DIY projects can make a big difference in updating an outdated home. For more do-it-yourself home projects, check out our website blog page.
The Gilles Rais Fine Homes Team | Coldwell Banker
901 E. Las Olas Boulevard #101
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301