Guests can dress in Halloween costumes and enjoy Spooktacular family-friendly activities all month long!
- Calling all Ghouls and Goblins! Join the Museum of Discovery and Science for “Tricks and Treats Weekends” taking place in October!
- Families will enjoy make-and-take trick-or-treat bags in The Hangar, stop by the Spooky Specimen Science Table to learn how some of the iconic effects from classic Halloween films were made and see a LIVE demonstration on how make-up artists create super creepy monsters.
- Ghouls and goblins will learn the coolest recipes using household ingredients for fake blood and scar wax that will fool friends and family alike!
- Masks are mandatory for all guests over the age of 2, including those who have received a COVID-19 vaccine, and everyone is required to follow MODS
- Healthy Scientists Make Healthy Choices protocols to ensure a safe experience. For more Info Click Here!
This event is included with admission to the Museum.
Museum Hours: Saturdays, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Sundays, 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.